All of the Artwave 2017 venues have been grouped together in trails to make it even easier for you to plan your visits. Click here to see the trails and download PDFs
How to get here
Artwave is a great opportunity to get out and enjoy all that the District has to offer. Discover the stunning landscapes, spectacular coastline and tranquillity of the South Downs. The Lewes District provides some of the best walking and cycling anywhere in the South East. Lots of the trails are accessible by bike, foot or public transport so why not leave the car at home! See our trails pages for full details.
- Rail - Get your train tickets for getting around the area as well as the timetables to help you travel around the area. http://www.nationalrailenquiries.co.uk/
- Bus - Get your bus tickets for getting around the area, as well as the timetables to help you travel around the area. http://www.buses.co.uk/
- Cycle - http://www.sustrans.org.uk/ & http://www.cyclelewes.org.uk/
- Walk - Lots of the Lewes District is situated in the South Downs National Park http://www.southdowns.gov.uk/
- Be sure to check opening dates and times of each venue, as all differ.
- Please remember that many houses are unable to accept debit/credit cards, so bring chequebooks or cash.
- The majority of the venues are homes and therefore may have not have disabled access. Please be sure to check each venue, as all differ.
- Many of the venues offer refreshments, however please be sure to check each venue, as all differ.
- If you do not live locally this is the perfect time to come and stay in Sussex. From farm campsites, to country hotels and Bed and Breakfasts tucked away in the South Downs, there is great accommodation here. See www.staylewes.org or contact our tourist information centres for more information.